- 2 tins chickpeas (rinsed well and drained)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt if you are a garlic lover try garlic salt)
- Sprinkle with spices such as chilli , garam masala, cumin or paprika. You could also use fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary or add in some lemon zest.
- Pat the drained chickpeas with a kitchen towel
- Mix in a bowl with olive oil and salt
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake for 20/30 mins ( turning every 10 mins)
- Then return to the bowl and add the herbs/spices if desired. ( althernatively you can add them before the oven step)
- Eat while crunchy as a snack or add to a salad.